I'll Be Home for Christmas
Crystal Shawanda releases a versatile collection of 11 classic Christmas favorites, an original song written for this CD titled "The Best Gift", and a traditional Ojibwe Christmas song.
This high spirited record captures the sound of the season from the gorgeous version of "I'll Be Home For Christmas" to the smokey "Please Be Home For Christmas" to the traditional "O Holy Night " and the recording of a 6 year old Crystal performing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" makes for a heartwarming holiday record.
- Intro - "My Two Front Teeth" (Crystal Shawanda at six years old) (1:39)
- Blue Christmas (3:23)
- Silver Bells (2:54)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (4:33)
- Country Christmas (2:16)
- O' Holy Night (2:45)
- Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2:22)
- I'll Be Home For Christmas (3:18)
- The Best Gift (3:58)
- Oh Beautiful Star Of Bethlehem (3:47)
- Silent Night (4:22)
- Please Come Home For Christmas (4:24)
- Bonus Track - Onanigwendanda (4:10)